Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has Recently announced a notification to Online Application Form for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination. Interested candidates for this post read the complete notification and all the eligibility criteria before applying online.
Union Public Service Commission
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
- Application Submission Starting Date: 30.12.2020.
- Last Date of Application Submission: 19.01.20211 till 6:00 PM.
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 19.01.2021.
- NDA I Exam Starting Date: 18.4.2021.
- Admit Card Available Date: March 2021.
- For General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Any Branch of SBI by cash, Net Banking, Visa, MasterCard, Rupay Credit, Debit Card.
- Navik (General Duty) & Navik (Domestic Branch) : Rs.21700/-.
- Yantrik: Rs.29200/-.
- Age Between : 02.07.2002 to 01.07/2005.
- Army Wing of NDA: Passed Class 12th Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Navy Wing of NDA, Airforce Wing of NDA, 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Naval Academy(NA): Passed Class 10+2 with Maths & Physics Subject.
Selection Process for UPSC NDA/NA I Recruitment
- Written Examination(Objective Type).
- Physical Fitness Test..
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All Over India.
Total Vacany : 400 Posts
|Naval Academy(NA) 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme||30|
Frequently Asked Question?
Ans. Visit the Official Website of http://upsc.gov.in.
Now Click on “ONLINE FORM” Option.
Q.2. Can Other State Candidates Apply for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination Posts?
Ans. All India Candidates can Apply for these Posts.